* “US appeals court calls Biden’s ‘ghost gun’ limits unlawful.” You have 5 guesses which appeals courtroom and the primary 4 do not depend. [Reuters]
* Embattled NYC Mayor Eric Adams hires WilmerHale after FBI raids prime fundraiser and Adams say it as personally threatening sufficient to cancel a gathering with Biden to come back dwelling and cope with it. [Gothamist]
* Cyberattack on A&O-not-yet-Shearman. How many instances do we’ve to let you know guys to not click on that hyperlink? [Law360]
* Partner resigns over misconduct claims. [RollOnFriday]
* American economic system desperately wants an inflow of employees and there is a 9 million software backlog on work visas. So, clearly, the nation is flirting with closing the borders subsequent election. [Bloomberg Law News]
* Torts making a comeback, child! [Law.com]
* Prince Harry’s case towards the Daily Mail continues. [Daily Beast]
The put up Morning Docket: 11.10.23 appeared first on Above the Law.