* Non-lawyer Stephen Miller continues his bid to be the go-to ambulance chaser of “were your feelings hurt by wokeness?” by suing NYU Law Review for discriminating towards white males. [Bloomberg Law News]
* Cleary amenities supervisor who despatched faux invoices to the tune of round one million bucks heads to jail. [Roll on Friday]
* Former FTX GC testifies that Sam Bankman-Fried requested him to conjure up attainable authorized justifications for a bunch of transactions. Normally in-house counsel aren’t requested to play Mad Libs with funds, however welcome to the world of crypto! [Reuters]
* Supreme Court mulling Missouri’s gun regulation which “reads like it was drafted by a member of the John Birch Society after a night of heavy drinking.” [Vox]
* Some shoppers are pushing corporations to get on the AI bandwagon. [American Lawyer]
* Net neutrality is coming again, child. [Law360]
* Kirkland unveils new tech device for funds attorneys. [Legaltech News]
The submit Morning Docket: 10.20.23 appeared first on Above the Law.