* Rudy Giuliani sued by lawyer over $1.36 million in authorized charges. That’s about 4200 Cameos for the man. [NBC]
* Weil, O’Melveny and Keker, Van Nest & Peters amongst companies finding out the stays of the Pac-12. [American Lawyer]
* Internet “protect the children!” legal guidelines to limit content material are unconstitutional on a bipartisan foundation. [Washington Post]
* Meanwhile, loot containers geared toward youngsters? Yeah, these are hassle. [LegalCheek]
* Perkins Coie and MoFo rent counsel in pending DEI fits. Perkins employed Jenner & Block (and boutique agency Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann) and MoFo has employed Cravath. [Bloomberg Law News]
* David Boies costs $2110 an hour. Pro tip: it is best to put in writing down all of your questions to your lawyer beforehand to streamline the assembly! [Reuters]
* Winner, winner, market-manipulated hen dinner. [Law360]
The submit Morning Docket: 09.19.23 appeared first on Above the Law.