LAKE TRAVIS, Texas (KXAN) — The mom of a Lake Travis Independent School District football gamer is currently talking out after she stated her son experienced a peanut allergy attack.
Shawna Mannon offered a public remark throughout a Lake Travis ISD board conference on Wednesday, claiming her son informed “a couple of teammates in his football team” that his allergy to peanuts can eliminate him if he were to touch them or would certainly eliminate him if they were placed in his cleats or attire.
“These two boys then drove over to the high school locker room that evening and did exactly that. They filled his cleats with peanuts and in his locker and in his uniform in the varsity locker room,” Mannon stated.
She stated when her son opened up the storage locker to obtain his attire, the peanuts began dropping and he established whatever down in shock and left. Her son after that discovered hives on his arms.
Earlier this month, the area sent out moms and dads a letter clarifying the event and stated pupils were attended to yet did not define exactly how because of personal privacy regulations.
Lake Travis ISD board participants stated they can not give a remark right now.