BAKU, Azerbaijan, November 1. The Azerbaijani
Military launched a counter-offensive operation, later known as the “Iron
Fist”, on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale
provocation of the Armenian armed forces alongside the frontline,
The erupted 44-day second Karabakh warfare ended with the liberation
of Azerbaijan’s territories from almost 30-year Armenian occupation
and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the thirty sixth day of the Second Karabakh
– President Ilham Aliyev acquired a delegation led by the Turkish International
– The Azerbaijani Protection Ministry launched data on the most recent scenario within the frontline
as of November 1.
– An inventory of destroyed army tools of the Armenian
Armed Forces was introduced.
– Armenia violated a ceasefire on the state border.
– The Armenian Armed Forces shelled the territory of Tartar and Aghjabadi
– A video of the destruction of Armenian army vehicles loaded with
ammunition was launched.
– Two ‘Grad’ missile programs of the Armenian Armed Forces have been